Selling my car tomorrow and feeling oddly sentimental about it. This will all be OK, right? I live in a big city and have feet and a CTA pass.
- thewomanofkleenex likes this
- hay-maker said: That’s right. The only reason Scott and I have a car is basically, because we worry unhealthily about our parents. Or at least that’s how we justify it.
- delicatelymine likes this
- muse-and-amuse said: yes! i live in the middle of nowhere now and use my parents car and feel really weird about trying to plan to buy a car after living in chicago for so long. we are opposite-sy. good luck!
- verybusyandimportant posted this